Sunday, December 03, 2006

Welcome

Wecome to the Smart Single Parents blog. I'm glad you stopped by and I hope you'll stop by a lot. This is a place for single moms and single dads to get advice, connect with resources, and engage in conversation. It's a safe place for single parents to visit.

Knowing that few single parents had single-parenthood as their dream come true, this blog is meant to support and empower single parents in their parenting efforts.

It should be understood here that this is a place to learn from each other. The posts and resrouces that show up on this blog are certainly a starting point, but what is going to really make this blog effective is you and your conversations. Please make comments and comment on people's comments. When we share our stories we can learn from each other. We might even help to write each other's stories some. Let's make this blog a place for single-parents all over the world to connect and support one another.

2 comments:

asinglemother said...

Hello, my name is Aja Logan and I am the author of A Single Mother's Perspective. This book is packed with useful information for single mothers and within it I tell my own story as I am a single mother of four. My book can be ordered @ www.publishamerica.com or email me at asinglemother@aol.com

Bohemian Cinderella said...

hi! how are you? nice blog. I was once a single parent when I was 21 years old, I had a daughter and she's turning 11 years old now. I know the joys and pain of being a single mom. I am glad that I have found my loved one. There's really HOPE for everyone. God bless. More power to your blog. Happy Holidays!

Elektra

http://elektra-journey2haven.blogspot.com/

http://chroniclesofbohemiancinderella.blogspot.com/